If you’re ready to take the next step in your sanitation or quality assurance career, MAC Incorporated is currently working to fill two sanitation supervisor positions in Southern California. We’re searching for talented, motivated candidates with outstanding leadership skills and the desire to make the team the best it’s ever been.
Learn more about these two outstanding opportunities, and if either feels right, submit your application today!
Sanitation Supervisor — Santa Ana, CA
Our client is searching for a contract-to-hire sanitation supervisor to work at their Santa Ana, CA plant. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of food processing experience and strong leadership skills. An associate’s degree in a science-related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, with at least three years of sanitation supervisory experience in the food industry is required.
The sanitation supervisor will be expected to work a variety of shifts, which may include weekends and holidays. The position also requires at least 10% travel.
The job involves a wide-variety of responsibilities, including:
- Supervising plant sanitation workers and conveying the importance of teamwork, safety, and outstanding sanitation practices that align with company goals and vision.
- Ensuring necessary tools, supplies, and equipment are available to workers.
- Creating staff schedules according to business demands.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to ensure key plant cleaning requirements are met.
- Implementing outstanding sanitation practices that support the company’s process and procedures and ensure the production of high-quality products in a clean environment.
Sanitation Supervisor — Wilmington, CA
We’re searching for a skilled operations/sanitation supervisor to fill a direct hire role in Wilmington, CA. The right candidate will have a business, technical, food science, or related degree from an accredited college or university and at least three years of supervisory experience in sanitation or quality assurance in a food or beverage plant environment.
The sanitation supervisor position comes with a wide-variety of responsibilities, including:
- Overseeing daily operations of the sanitation department.
- Improving the overall performance of the sanitation department.
- Creating work schedules, assigning tasks, and supervising work, while keeping overtime to a minimum.
- Understanding, complying, and enforcing all company policies and standards.
- Supervising, training, and developing a staff of union sanitation employees.
Make Your Big Career Move
Whether you’re searching for a sanitation supervisor position or any other job in the engineering, manufacturing, or operations management field, MAC Incorporated is here to assist with your search. Contact us today to learn how our niche-based recruiting and staffing firm can help you find the right temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunity for your future.