When it comes to searching for the right job, timing may not be everything, but it is something. If you have been looking for a job this summer and haven’t had much luck, your next big break is just around the corner. Studies show that hiring slows down in July before picking up at the end of August. September and October are charted as two of the best months to land a new gig. Here are a few current openings from the MAC Incorporated career database that we think deserve your application.
East Coast? Check out this Product Costing engineer job.
Title: Product Costing Engineer
Location: New York City, New York
Description: You are responsible for providing detailed and accurate product cost analysis that align to company financial goals across multiple brands of HBI products while engineering product for manufacturability and the efficient use of both labor and material resources. The incumbent will collaborate across multiple departments in order to establish product labor and material requirements that directly feed into HBI manufacturing systems. You’ll champion standardization of processes and materials used in new prototypes.
- BSIE or Apparel Engineering Degree
- 2-3 years experience in an apparel costing position, preference in Intimate Apparel
- Must be proficient in the use of computerized marker-making and pattern systems, preferably Lectra Diamino
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lectra Gallery Software
- Must have a General Sewing Data (GSD) certification preferred but not required
Be a Maintenance Technician in Indiana.
Title: I&E Technician
Location: Terre Haute, Indiana
Description: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing instrument and electrical diagnostics, maintenance, and repair work for distribution facilities. Key responsibilities include installing, calibrating and troubleshooting process switches, transmitters, controllers and various control panel instrumentation. Will design and modify control systems. In addition, the maintenance technician will work on electronic and pneumatic control loops and instruments including various models of process controllers.
– Must be knowledgeable of various controls, electronics and instrument calibrations and be capable of troubleshooting plant equipment.
– Certification in I&E is preferred
– Ability to climb steps, ladders, or tanks and work in and around excavations
– Position requires the ability to wear respirator and to pass a respirator fit test
– Position requires a valid driver’s license
Education and Experience:
– A minimum of 2 years of “hands-on” plant electrical/electronic and instrumentation maintenance experience in a plant environment is required
– A degree in engineering is helpful, however not required.
Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for this I&E position.
Does the culture of a beer company sound intriguing? Check out this projects engineering job in Cincinnati.
Title: Senior Project Engineer/Capital Projects Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Description: You have an outgoing personality combined with many years of experience in the Capital projects field.
– Must have consumer packaged goods experience (bottling/beverage experience preferred) along with other engineering disciplines, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering Project Engineering
– Bottling, beverage, food processing experience within a manufacturing environment preferable.
– Experienced of working with budgets of around $100 million.
– PLC Controls experience (HMI, SCACA, P&ID)
Education and Experience:
– Bachelors degree in Engineering
-10+ years’ experience
Must have consumer packaged goods experience
Apply to work at a collaborative company in a great location.
Be a test engineer and 45 minutes from the beach in Ontario, CA.
Title: RF Test Engineer
Location: Ontario, CA
Description: Develop test software and hardware to be used by various product lines. Take ownership of design, code, integration, evaluation, test, documentation, and production for all company software, including software products for sale and software for internal use. Responsible for the software quality assurance process, including defining, developing, implementing, sustaining, and documenting.
– Very comfortable with power amplifier tests and measurements
– Emphasis on RF/ Microwave fundamentals
– Very knowledgeable with programming languages such as C++ and Labview.
– Instrument programming and knowledge of GPIB control
4 years of RF/microwave testing and software experience
– Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
Don’t miss this great job. Apply today!
These hot jobs will fill quickly, so don’t wait to apply. Not looking for a job in one of the above regions? MAC Incorporated specializes in recruiting and staffing engineering, maintenance, and operations professionals all across the United States. Visit our career page for more niche-based opportunities or contact a recruiter to see how we can assist in your career search.